Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Urgh!

Sorry haven't bloggged in a while.....Today is a blah day! Cleaned the house and still feel like there is lots of cleaning to be done. This is all just xmas cleaning so I am sure there is more in store.
As far as the running goes.Its SLOOOOOOWWWWWW. I rans a few times while on vacation. I was taking this medication that come to find out increases skin sensitivity so hence the burnt nose while running 6 miles. It stung too and best of all its still red! Weird. Now that I am home I am working on getting things in order around the house, finishing up some loose ends with school and job hunting, then will focus my energy on the running. Due to money constraints I am up in the air about gasparilla. I will just run what I can get in shape and then see in a month or so.
I gotta go...sorry so short

No comments:

Post a Comment