Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's going...

It's going well so far, the running I mean. What else would I be talking about? I ran 6 miles this evening. It was decent out. Not cool by any means but not sunny either where the sun is beating down. Very humid though.
My plan called for 6 miles at a 10 min pace. I had a little bit of a hard time getting into the run for some reason. Not too sure why but it had to be done. i also had a stitch inmy sidefor like the whole first mile which didn't feel so good. Pushed on through and I finished in 58:42. I am very happy with that. Thats a better time than the Shamrock race and I wasn't even racing tonight.
I definitly know that keeping that pace up would last much longer. maybe I could get another 4 at that pace but then I would fade for sure. My kneealso started hurting slightly. So I IB'd it up and its on ice as we speak.
As far as my knee goes, it hasn't hurt at all, really until today. I think I have realized that when I start trying to speed it up a little thats when I aggravate it.
ok so next is Thursday or Friday another 4 miler and then the weekend a 10 miler.
Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment