Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The 15th

Well I haven't had JM seek out a post from yours truly, however IH mentioned it to me. Guess its time for another one. Good ,cause I had an emotional filled night last night and need to vent!
How's the running going you ask. It's good! The weekend that just passed I tried to run my first ever 20 miler. It did not go well. It was extremely rough. My fellow runners say those are the affects of running dehydrated. Guess those beers and cokes aren't good to drink the day before a longrun like that! HAHA! I only ended up running 14 miles. I am going to try again this week for sure.
I have been hitting the gym, working on my times (a little), etc. My knee has been great! Jinx!I think we only have like 6 weeks left. Its getting down to the wire. I will run later today and try and hit the gym. I definitly need the release today.
Side note :My doc lowered my meds, but don't think that is a good idea right now. I feel like crying all the time and its only been what like 3 days of the meds! I need to go lay down...stay tune for a better blog...lol

3 comments:

  1. 14 is still good. keep hydrating and NO more soda! (okay maybe one or two...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but definitely NO beer the day before a long run silly!!! call if you need to vent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know, I think I PRed the morning after going out and getting drunk. yea, yea, yea it was only a 5k.

    ReplyDelete