Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update for a week

Wow gosh, I haven't updated in over a week. I have been super busy this week so that explains it. This past weekend I got to go to Florida. I had a blast. I got to see a lot of people I have been missing, and some people I didn't get to see. I got to run with the group on sat, and I got to go out with friends and not bring the kids.
So a few weeks ago it was a week of firsts. Well this past saturday was another day of firsts. I ran 18 miles with my group. The longest so far in my life. Before that it was 14. I finished in about 3:20 or so not exactly sure and the last 4 miles was rough and I barely wanted to keep running. I did stop for about 3/4 of a mile at different times. But all in all I am proud of myself! We have about 6 weeks or so left before the MCM and I am getting so excited about it.
I am going to go to the gym today and workout and then later run a little bit and then maybe even go in the pool.
TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. SO good to see you Saturday Tracie! Sorry I couldn't hang out more. Congrats on the 18.

    ReplyDelete