Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh what a feeling...

I am dancing on the ceiling...not to that extreme, but I feel so good right now. I went for a run tonight and it felt so good!I haven't run since Thursday and then I had the blisters and the shoes weren't right and all that. Tonight I ran in my old shoes (cause I still don't have my new ones) and it was effortlesstonight. Granted I didn't care what my times were, I was just out there to run and have a good time doing it. I was very relaxed and at times felt like I didn't even need to breathe through my mouth which tells me something. I definilty could have went faster but I was in it tonight for the sheer pleasure of the run! Ran the 5 miles in 55 mins. Thats ok really, I could have done another 5 easily.
I am heading out for a run tomorrow evening as well and then on Saturday morning with the group. I think I may have even gotten Ian to at least run a mile tomorrow, but we will see.
I went to the pool today but didn't get to workout (lifting weights) definitly tomorrow I will try.
Thought about Four Green Fields tonight and who went and ran, who just had some drinks etc.
Have a great night everyone!

1 comment: