Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Week 3

Oh my , its week 3 and week 2 didn't end up so well. i think I did about 16-17 miles total which is more than the week before but I didn't do my long run....shame on me! With the unpacking and the trip to Birmingham everything kind of got put on the back burner. Damn it i just wrote a whole bunch and must have hit the delete button and erased it all! oh well
This weeks goal is to increase the mileage a little and to get my long run in.
I did go and run with the local running group. They were ok but no one is trainging for anything and there is no one in my age group so that makes things more difficult. I miss my running friends back home. I have been keeping in touch with them though and I will go visit labor day weekend.
On another note..I found my GARMIN and the charger...whooo hoooo! I can now start timing myself again and record the distance! I have been missing it severly the past few weeks! well time to go I will try and write again this week.

1 comment:

  1. found you! ok, so it wasn't that hard. miss you girl.

    ReplyDelete