Monday, July 27, 2009

Which week are we in???

Good Morning! I think we are in the start of week 5?? I could be wrong, but I don't have my calender in front of me to verify. Well lets see... I did my long run yesterday. I ran 10 miles in the blazing hot sun and got a sunburn. Which actually hurts a little bit. Yes I did get up too late again and ran when I shouldn't have..but I still got up and ran!
So last week was a 22 mile week, its up to 24 this week. I am getting there slowly, but before you know it the marathon will be right on my heels.
I was thinking yesterday when i was running about how I hope I will be ready by then for this race. 26.2 Miles is a LONG run! I need to stay below 14 min miles for 20 miles so I don't get picked up by the stragler bus,as they say. I hope by then 20 miles will not be such a long difficult feat. Getback to me in a few weeks when I am up to 14-15 miles for my long run...hahaha
The family has decided to go to North Carolina this week. I am looking forward to visitng some friends and family but I hope I still keep up the running...I have to...but I do plan on running today and tuesday to get a couple days out of the way. I will have to do my long run on Sat cause Sun we are heading home from there.
I dont have much else to say...I know so boring ....will write more later..TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl. Your new header looks good and I like the counters you added. Just keep up the running and you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete