Monday, August 31, 2009

Mondays

Its Monday Morning, the start of yet another week in our lives. I have patiently been waiting for my new shoes to come. They are coming via mail or ups or something. Patiently waiting did I say , ok not so much. I keep checking the front doorto see if a package has been left, but no package. I don't even know if these will fit or work since I wasn't able to try them on at the store. I am just crossing my fingers for that miracle to happen.
No running has happened since Thursday. I had a feeling that would happen. Going out of town always messes up my schedule. I tried t o get my sister to run with me, unsuccessfully I might add, because she knows the streets and all, but it was a no go!
I am very much looking forward to the run on Saturday with BRA, I hear it is an 18 miler. That will be my first ever!
My plans for the week this week are to run a little and go to the gym and lift the weights and swim. Yeah ...pretty much the same as it has been for the past few weeks. Then off to Tampa I go on Thursday!!!! Who hooooo.
The foam roller seems to be helping a bit with my ITB. Man does it hurt in some spots still but I keep on rolling. Lets see....anything else to write about......not that I can think of at the moment.

Oh yeah...I must be starting to get anxious about MCM. I keep having dreams about going and getting lost and missing the times, and wondering what day it is. Wondering if I have everything I need to run etc....I hate those kinds of dreams. Lets hope none of it happens!! Alright I am signing off now....

1 comment: