Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3rd post for the week!

Hi there running fans! Its hump day! Whooo hoo.....my boo boo is better now so I worked out today. Yeah I feel SO much better now. Its really hard not working out for 3 days. I was going to go take a class this morning but I didn't get out of the house in time so I decided to go to the gym in the afternoon. I found a class at 4:45 and it was a cardio kick boxing class. It lasted 45 mins and I said to myself "great" then I can run afterwards.
Let me tall u I wondered why at that time of day there was hardly a person ready to take the class..it SUCKED. The instructor SUCKED, everything about it really SUCKED! Get my drift. SHe had no clue what she was doing and I half wonder if she really was an instructor there because she was that BAD. I stuck it out even though I should have left and done something else then I went and ran my 4miles on the tredmill. Once again it was raining outside so I had to stay under cover.
All in all at least I got a workout in and my miles in. Tomorrow I may try and take a class in the morning and then in the evening go and run 6 miles.
TTFN friends!

1 comment: