Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Plan for the week

It is Tuesday evening and I have not run since Sat. Before you all get huffy..I have an excuse !:)Thursday I decided to get all "gussied" up and wear high heels to Mias meet the teacher night and in doing so I cut the side of my foot. Needless to say I dont wear heels often. So I went running on Sat with bandaids and mole skin....it did not help much ...I lept banging it on things or what not and it ended up getting infected. So of course I applied first aid to the wound and it feels a hell of a lot better today. In saying this the new plan is to play catch up! WED, THURS, FRI----will be 4, 6, 4, and then Sunday 14. That will be 28 for the week which puts me back on schedule.
I did go to the pool today but because of some unforseen events the pool was closed for laps, but the outside pool was not. Not long after though we closed the pool down...cause of some unforseen circumstances on our part this time (wont say what).
Ok so I am going now...just got an IM I have to respond to.

3 comments:

  1. Well you're getting back on schedule so that is a big plus. Just no more heels, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never wore heels in Tampa. Are we not good enough for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the proud pony is the place for heels!

    ReplyDelete