Tuesday, August 18, 2009

For real this time

Yes, I have not run. My knee was hurting yesterday just walking around. I am taking a little break so that this weekend I can still run the long run and hopefully my knee won't hurt. I am going to focus on building up my Quads more and cross training more.
Today I went to this preschool day at the skating rink. They had blow up play houses, slides and anobstacle course. Then they had organized dance time and limbo stick and all. So of course like a true mother I had to participate. I danced, and ran around after my kid. I even ran the obstacle course against her a few times..of course she won them all ! I had to help her up the slide because it was too steep for her to climb by herself. All in all I got a small workout. I plan on going to the gym later and lifting some weights and then going swimming as long as the weather holds out.
I need a run in...wanna help me JM?....I keep trying to get u to go to MCM! LOL

2 comments:

  1. I'll be at MCM. Just keep running strong. I almost made it out for the BRA long run Saturday morning, they just wouldnt wait for me.

    ReplyDelete