Monday, August 10, 2009

Week 8

JM this is for you!
Its the beginning of week 8 now and yes I haven't written since Wednesday. I have been busy. I had family in town since Friday and not much time to update this blog. Saturday I ran 12 miles. I actually got up at 6 am and went to this little area called downtown Daphne. its not really a downtown the way we all think of one. Its a few buildings...like a post office and city hall, and 2 kiddie parks, thats about it. So I ran up and down the streets trying to make a 12 miles run out of it. I have to finda better place to do my long runs. Thats will take some time.
I borrowed an mp3 player off Ian so I actually ran with music this time and it was very nice and distracting. It worked out well. My legs hurt yesterday from the run. Next Sat is a 14 mile run and that will officially be the longest run ever....the thought of a 26 er right now is still tough. I dont know how my friends felt this weekend after their 18miler.....!
I plan on running a 4 or 5 today..though I have sunburn from the beach so I am hurting a little...I may postpone it till tomorrow.We will see......other than that nothing eventful as happened.
when will I write again...hummmmmm ........soon,promise!

1 comment:

  1. We are all holding you to it. You would be proud of me, I have been slowly uping my miles thanx to one of my new running friends.

    ReplyDelete