Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF

Its Friday folks! Time for the weekend, its all good. Ran last night a short 6 miles, BUT didn't finish at the lovely 5.3 mark I felt the awful, dreaded twinge in my left knee. MFGD..whatever else I can add to that! Immediatly walked the rest and headed for home. I iced it right away and popped the motrin. Even as I type I am icing and took some meds. I will beat this. Every time I think I made it through, I've stretched , no problems, one always crops up. I will NOT let this hold me back.Its just a little pain I have to work through.
Tonight I have 4 to do then on Sunday I have 14 to do. That one will be the challange for the knee! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, .........
Only 10 weeks or so left... I am wondering how Discom BOB ulateds runs are going though. I will have to look up her blog. If you read this , how is it going? How are the times coming along?
I do have something to look forward to tonight. We are going to hooters! It been planned for the week....we have to watch our budget and what not so we chose hooters and I am really looking forward to the BEER!
Well I will write later as to what happens.....
JM , how is this week going so far. I think its been 3, instead of one!lol

ps I think my knee is hurting from that HORRIBLE cardio kickboxing class the other day!

2 comments:

  1. Thomas the train also thinks he can!! Have fun at hooters, it appears you're fitting in well in Alabama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed with your running and writing. I like the updates at least a few times a week, minimum. Hot date at Hooters? Well, Missy, you are certainly living the High Life.

    JM - Steelbuns

    ReplyDelete