Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Twenty something

Its the 26th and its the 21st blog. Alright lame I know , I couldn't think of a cool title. Update for the week so far...I went to the gym yesterday and I biked 5 miles, ran 2.5 miles, swam a few laps, and lifted weights. I then went skating with my oldest. Today I just went for a run. I ran 4 miles. I finished in 40 mins, which has been one of my better times, due to the hills.I wanted to run outside because yesterday I ran on the tredmill and it is so boring!!!! The knee ached a little but I wore my brace contraption and it seemed to help a little. Tomorrow I plan on hitting the gym again and lift more weights and bike some more.
I did some research for the marathon today and planned on staying at the Hyatt the weekend of the race. Mom is coming but I dont think hubby is going to be able to come.
I went to Hooters again for a weekly visit it seems. Had some beers and a salad, a healthy combo hahaha.....its all good. Oh my well , this blog seems to be a boring one so I think I will put it out of its misery and end on that note. LOL

2 comments:

  1. I read that Ryan Hall eats at Hooters weekly to while training for Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! The new layout looks great lady.

    ReplyDelete