Friday, August 21, 2009

Exercising the demons!

I have no idea why I came up with that title. Ok maybe I do, I am exercising the demons out of my leg muscles. LOL.... Haven't blogged for 2 days so I have some to catch up on. Lets see what happened yesterday....I went to the gym and for the first time dropped off Sydney at the child area. I was a little nervous about that because she is SO attached to me and never wants me to leave her side lately. But she did really well. No crying at all! Yeah!
I worked out for about an hour. I started out by using the stationary bike for 35 min, biking a total of 8.17 miles.I have no idea what a good workout should be on a bike but I was sweating so that's a good sign for me. I then walked around a little and decided to work on the leg muscles. I did all of the following exercises 15 reps, 3 sets each......
Leg adduction, abduction, leg press, calf extension, glutes, and abdominals. Then I stretched and left. This morning I hurt a little bit but I wanted more hurt! So I went back to the gym again today and repeated the same exercises. Changed a little bit of the weight and also added another exercise the hamstring curl. My legs felt like jello afterwards.
Sunday is when I am going to try my long run. 16 miles is scheduled so wish me luck.
I am bored right now. I need something to do. Its thundering and lightening out and the kids are watching tv and the hubby is yet again playing video games...so I am not sure on what to do. We ended up going out to eat last night because I needed beer and it was good....I asked several times what Ian wanted to eat tonight and he just never answered me so I have not as of yet taken anything out to thaw. Its already 4 pm and I don't think if I take anything out now that it will thaw in time so I have a feeling we will be going out again. There goes trying to save a little.....oh well..I could use some more beer lol!
Tomorrow I may not get to post until late. We have a lot planned for the weekend..mainly cleaning things, running errands etc.
So until next time! Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment